Sunday, November 6, 2016

Right Place Wrong Shoreline

I enjoy hiking the shoreline. The anticipation of what's around the next cove , maybe a soaring eagle and usually hearing the call of a loon. The buck above was walking a distant shoreline and didn't provide much more than an evidence pic.

 The call of a distant loon broke the silence of a very quiet morning. Won't be long before the reservoir becomes very quiet with the last of it's seasonal visitors heading to wintering grounds.
 The peak in the distance ( right side) is Soapstone Hill. I didn't find any treasures hiking the shoreline this day.
 While scouting out a new area to put my trail cameras I found this rock with two skeletons laying on it. The skeletons are small in size. The skull on the right side appears to be a small porcupine. I made this assumption from the front teeth.
Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment