Saturday, November 12, 2016

Presentation This Week @ Rutland , MA Library

Should be an entertaining evening !

I will share a five week experience  hoping for a unique photo opportunity. Two opportunities presented themselves.
I will also share the most exciting bird encounter to date . Everyone should be given an opportunity like this.

Also look forward to meeting some of my Blog followers.

 Hope to See You Wednesday November 16th 7:00 PM Rutland ,Ma Library

Not much going on with my Quabbin hike this morning. The Red-tail Hawk in the tile picture flew over me  this morning in the first sun rays.

I checked two of my trail cameras this morning Only a fat raccoon and a curious porcupine. Tomorrow my hike will be to pickup my other two cameras. After the Quabbin hunt I will put them back out.

Jim









































































































































































































































where I was hoping for a unique photo . Patience prevailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment