Sunday, December 11, 2016

Put Out Two Trail Cameras

The bobcat pic above is another from last week I went back this morning in hopes of a repeat from last week. LOL not the case. I really wanted to check out how far away I took the bobcat pic. Using my range finder I was surprised the actual distance was 175 yards, I am very pleased with the picture turnout.

Not a lot going on this morning, I did see a small bear track I'll bet after t he snow tonight and the cold temps next week this little guy finds a den sight real fast.

Now that the hunt is over I put out two trail cameras this morning. With the cold temps next week the predators should be on the move  . I put a set of lithium batteries on one of the cameras . It will be interesting to learn how much longer they last than standard alkaline batteries.


Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment