Saturday, April 19, 2014

Wildlife Everywhere This Morning

Up early and off to my favorite gate. I barely passed the yellow gate there were two does  watching me intently. It didn't take long before they  disappeared A short time later I watched a lone beaver doing his morning check. Walking towards the back of the beaver pond an immature eagle lifted for its perch and glided out of sight

Reaching the reservoir the squeal of wooducks taking off were quickly followed by the enchanting calls of several loons.

Three Kingfishers kept me entertained while I watched over the reservoir.They were extremely vocal. I assumed two males where trying to win over the female
Watching out over the reservoir I did get a distant picture of a mature eagle grabbing something from the water.
A good day to say the least.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment