Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lot Of Activity Of All Kinds

Yesterday I headed out to my favorite Northeast gate.  There  were many vehicles already at the gate when I arrived. Opening day of fishing season with shore fishing only. Fog was a concern when passing the yellow gate. The plan for the morning was to head to higher elevation in attempt to gain more visibility and better light conditions. As  I start to gain some elevation I caught  movement in the distance. It was two deer. They had spotted my movement.and slowly bounded away only to stop and look back . They didn't see me so they decided to come see what was going on.

Tail up both were extremely cautious with each step. There noses raise looking for any scent that might be in the air. When  at about 40 yards away from me, I got BUSTED !


Light was poor with moderate fog.
It  sure made for an enjoyable morning.
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment