Sunday, May 14, 2023

Spring - Wildlife - Cameras - Doesn't Get Much Better !

 




It has been a good week watching Massachusetts swamps with a SLR camera. One of my winter projects was to learn more about my camera. So far so good! Wildlife is busy! Beaver kits are busy learning the ropes, raptor chicks are growing fast, heronry females are still sitting on eggs and goslings are in all the swamps that Im watching. Warblers have started arriving in MA. I saw a white & black, black throated, palm and yellow warbler this week. Plenty of deer working the swamp(s) edge grazing on the green grass. Surprised I have not seen any bears. There have been a few cold mornings earlier this week. Had light frost on my truck.

Lost Pond camera trapping site has come alive with BEARS!

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment