Saturday, October 12, 2019

Best TC Picture To Date !

I typically don't set camera traps along the edge of fields concerned that they will  be easy targets for thieves . This field is located in prime moose habitat and I was willing to take the risk . After two weeks sitting out  and the moose rut winding down, it was time to pull this camera.
To my surprise there weren't many captures on the SD card. However. the few pictures that the TC captured are my best to date.
In my opinion this picture is about the best capture you  will get with a trial camera.

Thought is always given to location and background when I make camera trap sets. These are the few things that you can  control. The rest of it is good fortune hoping that some animal triggers the camera at the optimum time. That's what happened with this picture a lot of LUCK !!!!.


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment