Saturday, March 9, 2019

Quite The Work Out This Morning !




Did some bushwhacking this morning to reach this trail camera. It was COLD! I didn’t expect it to be so cold given the weather forecast last night.  Hopefully this is the end of single digit temps.
Time to round up all the trail cameras, give them a good once over, new batteries and set them back out. I did get a few interesting captures over the winter. I’ll put something together and post in the coming weeks.
Won’t be long now before bears are on the move. Doubt I’ll locate a bear den like last year. Let me tell you though, it wasn’t for the lack of not trying.
 I have a few new areas to camera trap this year which will hopefully give up a bear or two.

This morning I watched the ice for coyotes. Today was my last day doing this. Tomorrow it’s time to start setting camera traps for bears
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment