Saturday, March 8, 2014

You Never Know What's Around The Next Corner !


This  mornings hike took me along the northeast shoreline. I could just sense that this was going to be an eventful morning. The sun’s rays  and unique cloud formation's made for a nice setting while eating my morning snack.  
 
 
 Walking the shoreline I anticipated seeing an eagle or two and maybe a coyote on the ice. For such a beautiful morning the only  two things I saw  were three blue jays and one crow.  
However  , it wasn’t to long after I was in the right place at the right time. I caught glimpse of it just before it saw me. In a flash it disappeared behind a pile of snow. Anticipating that it might give me one last look when it came back in view....
I pushed the shutter
 
It made for an eventful morning
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment