Saturday, December 8, 2012

Well I did it !
Through many months of tele-photo lens product research and reviews , I have purchased a Canon 70-200mm 2.8 lens. One of the key factors in the decision was my approach with taking wildlife pictures. The majority of pics are taken early morning. I have the lens attached and have familiarized myself with its features and ready to go. The weekend weather in central MA sounds a bit challenging. Oh well, stay tuned
I attempted hiking this morning in Quabbin Park. About 8:15 AM the rain had slowed to a light mist. Put my pack on and headed out.

I hadn't hiked a half hour and it started to pour out. I had to keep my camera under my jacket on the hussle back to the truck. I was able to get a few pics using my new lens. I am pleased with the first pics. Tomorrow sounds a bit more promising with the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment